CLOSED DATE: 31 December 2023
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
FULL TIME, ROTTERDAM
MISSION TO METRICS
In order to achieve our mission, we need a strong brand and visual identity to spread our story. As Creative Content Producer, you will produce videos & graphics to successfully document The Ocean Cleanup's activities. As part of the creative unit within the Communications team, you also manage the storage of creative assets and camera equipment at the office.
“Communications as a discipline has a unique and central role at The Ocean Cleanup. Our main task is to oversee the day-to-day management of one of our most important assets: our brand; an attractive promise that is driving funding and buy-in from stakeholders globally. We are looking for top talent to join us in the exciting work to continuously uphold and improve our image. Professional warning: some level of craziness may be required!”– Joost Dubois, Communications Director
- Represent the Creative Unit at the office in Rotterdam
- Produce, shoot & edit videos – long form documentary style as well as short social clips with a focus on HQ filming and production
- Back-up for our graphic designer to produce graphics for print and social channels
- Coordinate outsourced creative productions
- Implement & manage creative asset storage system & workflow tool for creative productions
- Maintain and manage camera equipment at the office, including planning for replacement and budgeting
- Limited travel to film on location (outside of Europe)
- Oversee production planning and post-production invoicing
- Ability to tell a story using text, video, graphics and photographs
- Excellent video editing and color-grading skills using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience shooting with DSLR cameras and audio kits
- Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Good Graphic Design skills with experience in Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
- Basic skills in Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in Adobe CC team workflows
- Experience in photography
- Experience in live video production
- Good communication and organization skills
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Can prioritize and organize daily workload
- Minimum of 5 years of production experience, with a strong portfolio
- Strong people skills and ability to communicate and work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Most comfortable working as a homebody in the HQ Creative Edit Studio assisting other team members on the road
- Passionate about storytelling
- Self motivating
- Can handle pressure
- Good with feedback
- Starting date : As soon as possible.
- A valid European Union work permit is required for this position.
- Please note: because we are a non-profit, our salaries reflect that of an organization fully reliant on donations rather than that of a commercial entity. Conducting a pre-employment check is part of our recruitment process.
Curious to hear how it is to work at The Ocean Cleanup? Listen to our team members explain their work in our podcast.