- Posted: 21 July 2021
- Closing date: 19 October 2021
MISSION TO METRICS
The mission of The Ocean Cleanup is to develop advanced technology to rid the world’s oceans of plastic. To achieve this goal, we need dedicated top-tier candidates with qualities that fit within the culture at The Ocean Cleanup and skills that can help us take concrete steps to achieve our mission. As a Recruiter, you will help us attract the right talent for a wide array of functions within the organization. The duration of the first agreement will be 6 months, with a possible extension.
“This is a great opportunity to join our fast-paced and growing organization where you can help build our team. Looking forward to welcoming a Recruiter that will help us in finding the right talent.” - Josee Meiners, HR Director
To support our growing organization, we are looking for a Recruiter (3 days a week) that can help find the right talent and independently manage the recruitment journey. You will be part of our small HR team and will report to the HR director.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting leads with screening and interviewing process
- Candidate sourcing
- Reviewing vacancy texts and lead vacancy kick-off meetings
- Independently manage the entire recruitment journey
- Driving continuous improvement of the recruitment journey
- Facilitating information sharing for the onboarding process
- Providing support to the HR director, leads, and team members on recruitment topics
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and at least 7 years of previous full lifecycle recruiting experience in (international) profit and non-profit sector
- Experience in recruiting multidisciplinary profiles, e.g., engineering, fundraising, marketing
- An extensive (international) candidate network
- Work experience at a scale-up and/or recruitment agency is a plus
- Capable of conducting interviews and phone screens to assess technical and cultural fit
- Ability to deal with deadlines and multiple priorities
- Available 3 days a week
- Fluent in English
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker
- Team player
- People and service-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Focused on achieving results and getting things done
- Intrinsic motivation to work on our ambitious and meaningful mission
Please note: because we are a non-profit, our salaries reflect that of an organization fully reliant on donations rather than that of a commercial entity.
Please mention your availability in your application.
Curious to hear how it is to work at The Ocean Cleanup? Listen to our team members explain their work in our podcast.
- Starting from:
- Work permit needed:
- European Union