- Interviews started
- Posted: 10 June 2019
- Closing date: 08 September 2019
MISSION TO METRICS
In order to achieve our mission, we need to continuously evaluate all our processes. As the life-cycle assessment intern, you will have succeeded when life-cycle analyses of our offshore operations, recycling processes, logistics, and product manufacturing have been developed.
Life-cycle analyses of ocean plastic product
This intern position focuses on the development of life-cycle analyses covering our offshore operations, different recycling processes, logistics, and product manufacturing. This work will include LCA scoping, inventory analysis, impact assessment, and interpretation of results for conclusion and recommendations. We are continuously evaluating our processes for the best decision making and we are looking for a student looking for a challenging internship.
- You are a master's student in, for example, mechanical engineering, industrial design, environmental engineering or similar
- You are interested in a practical internship that will give you hands-on experience in life-cycle assessments to develop your academic understanding of the topic.
- An internship is a requirement for your studies, and you can provide a letter from your university to prove this
- You are an excellent problem solver
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong command of English, verbal and written
- Intrinsic motivation to work on our ambitious and meaningful goal
- Starting from:
- ASAP, for 4-6 months
- Work permit needed:
- European Union
Interviews have started, but please feel free to apply, as we might consider new applications.