- On hold
- Posted: 06 November 2019
- Closing date: 04 February 2020
MISSION TO METRICS
Our finance team supports our mission by providing (cash) planning, solid controls, smooth administrative processes, reliable reporting to funders, compliance, and transparency. We need control, but no red tape; therefore, our department must run smoothly, where transactions are handled with ease - quickly and neatly.
We are looking for an intelligent finance professional, who is available on a part-time basis, and who wants to make a genuine difference through work that is quick, accurate, and to the point.
"We are proud to have a finance team that is nimble, fast, and well organized. It supports the deployment of our systems and provides funders with highly professional interaction without being “corporate”. This job is perfect for a capable finance professional who knows his/her value in simplifying things through well structured and accurate work." - Jos Huijbregts, CFO
- Assist the finance manager in analyzing financial reports
- Liaising with project teams to understand the story behind the figures
- Accounting for supplier invoices, expense claims, and payments
- Process financial information in the accounting system (Oracle NetSuite)
- Assist in the month-end financial close
- Preparation of monthly finance reports
- Assist in preparing documents for audit and communicating with the external auditors
- Assist in various finance team projects as needed
- Vocational education or Bachelor's degree with an accounting/business administration focus
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a bookkeeping or similar accounting role
- Good understanding of accounting concepts
- Strong command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office (Excel) and ERP software (Oracle Netsuite is preferred)
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Accurate, attention to detail, while maintaining efficiency
- Thrives in high-paced, international working environments
- Effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Team player
We only invite candidates to apply who have a valid (long-term) working permit for the Netherlands.
- Starting from:
- Work permit needed:
- European Union
The job opening is currently on hold, as we might have redundancies with internal or external resources, but you may still apply to the position.