- Posted: 10 June 2019
- Closing date: 08 September 2019
MISSION TO METRICS
In order to successfully deploy our systems, we need to continuously test components and parts of our technology. This internship assignment will provide knowledge our how to further improve our technology which is key to our success in ridding the world's oceans of plastic.
This intern position focuses on the last part of the design process: design, build, test & improve. We are continuously testing components and parts of our technology and we have lots of open questions for curious students looking for a challenging internship.
For this assignment you will spend 1 month in Rotterdam, the Netherlands to prepare, 2 months abroad to execute your tests, followed by at least one month in Rotterdam to finish your test report.
- You are a bachelor's or master's student in, for example, mechanical engineering, industrial design, environmental engineering or similar
- You are interested in a practical internship that will give you hands-on experience with testing and reporting improvements
- An internship is a requirement for your studies, you can provide a letter from your university to prove this
- You are responsible and stand your ground when things get difficult
- You are comfortable with a high level of autonomy
- You like hands-on tasks and getting your hands dirty
- You have some experience in traveling independently
- Willing to travel abroad
- Strong command of English, verbal and written
- Intrinsic motivation to work on our ambitious and meaningful goal
Please apply by handing in the following:
- Your CV
- A motivation letter describing the sort of questions/problems you would like to address (for example: mechanical issues, system/environment interaction, et cetera)
- Potential starting date and preferred duration
- Starting from:
- ASAP, for 4-6 monhts
- Work permit needed:
- European Union