- Posted: 10 September 2019
- Closing date: 09 October 2019
Our Program Manager will be away on a sabbatical from December 1st 2019 to March 1st 2020. A replacement would ideally start November 18 and be with The Ocean Cleanup for 4 months to make sure there is enough time to transfer tasks & knowledge.
Responsibilities & tasks
- You will ensure the projects within one of the programs of The Ocean Cleanup meet their milestones on time, and within resources (budget, people).
- You monitor progress and quality (alignment deliverables with goals) of individual projects.
- You report areas for improvement, problem areas and propose remedial action where needed.
- You support the Business Director Extraction by creating the overview needed to make decisions using existing planning & tracking tools;
Required knowledge and experience
- Experienced interim/freelance project manager/program manager with proven capability to quickly pick up the pace in a new environment. Preferably with experience in/affinity with the technical sector, maritime and/or innovation.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods. Knows how to bring structure and when not to use it
- Master degree and around 5-10 years of relevant working experience
- Fluent in English
- At ease in MS Office, Sharepoint, Salesforce, ERP and Finance systems
- Proactive selfstarter, you are curious and take initiative
- Structured and well-organized
- Getting things done
- You are intrinsically motivated to work on our ambitious and meaningful goal
- Starting from:
- Work permit needed:
- European Union